Skip to content
Journals & Book Chapters
- “Adaptive and Reinforcement Learning Approaches for Online Network Monitoring and Analysis”
S. Wassermann, T. Cuvelier, P. Mulinka; P. Casas
IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 11 November 2020.
- “Multidimensional cloud latency monitoring and evaluation”
O. Tomanek, P. Mulinka, L. Kencl
Computer Networks 107 pp. 104–120. Elsevier, 2016
International Conferences & Workshops
- “HUMAN – Hierarchical Clustering for Unsupervised Anomaly Detection & Interpretation”
P. Mulinka, P. Casas, K. Fukuda, L. Kencl
11th international Conferece on Network of the Future, online, 2020.
- “WhatsThat? On the Usage of Hierarchical Clustering for Unsupervised Detection & Interpretation of Network Attacks”
P. Mulinka, K. Fukuda, P. Casas, L. Kencl
The 5th International Workshop on Traffic Measurements for Cybersecurity, online, 2020.
- “Continuous and Adaptive Learning over Big Streaming Data for Network Security”
P. Mulinka, P. Casas, J. Vanerio
in 8th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking (CloudNet), Coimbra, Portugal, 2019.
- “Should I (re)Learn or Should I Go(on)? Stream Machine Learning for Adaptive Defense against Network Attacks”
P. Casas, P. Mulinka, J. Vanerio
in 26th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 6th ACM Workshop on Moving Target Defense (MTD), London, UK, 2019.
- “ADAM & RAL: Adaptive Memory Learning and Reinforcement Active Learning for Network Monitoring”
S. Wassermann, T. Cuvelier, P. Mulinka, P. Casas
in International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM), Halifax, Canada, 2019.
- “Remember the Good, Forget the Bad, do it Fast: Continuous Learning over Streaming Data”
P. Mulinka, S. Wassermann, G. Marín, P. Casas
in NeurIPS, Workshop on Continual Learning, Montreal, Canada, 2018.
- “Hi-Clust: Unsupervised Analysis of Cloud Latency Measurements through Hierarchical Clustering”
P. Mulinka, P. Casas, L. Kencl
in 7th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking (CloudNet), Tokyo, Japan, 2018.
- “Adaptive Network Security through Stream Machine Learning”
P. Mulinka, P. Casas
in ACM SIGCOMM 2018 Posters, Demos, and Student Research Competition, Budapest, Hungary, 2018.
- “Stream-based Machine Learning for Network Security and Anomaly Detection”
P. Mulinka, P. Casas
in ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning for Data Communication Networks (Big-DAMA), Budapest, Hungary, 2018.
- “Learning from Cloud latency measurements”
P. Mulinka, L. Kencl
in IEEE International Conference on Communication Workshop (ICCW), London, UK, 2015.
- “Speaker identification by K-Nearest Neighbors: Application of PCA and LDA prior to KNN”
J. Kacur, R. Vargic, P. Mulinka
in 18th International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing (IWSSIP), Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2011.